Let's welcome our newest moderator!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's welcome our newest moderator!

Fernando (fer_zavala) has been a great participant to the forum and is a super Renault enthusiast. Please join me in welcoming him as our newest moderator.

Kurt
    Helping to keep our Renaults on the road

That's great

Hi;
    Fernando is a great friend always helpfull. I'am glad for his appointment.
    Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.admin View Post
      Fernando (fer_zavala) has been a great participant to the forum and is a super Renault enthusiast. Please join me in welcoming him as our newest moderator.

Kurt

Congratulations to Fernando.I´m happy.

Saludos desde España

Paco

Comment

Congrats `

Thanks for steping up
        85 Alliance DL Convertible
        1.7 5 speed

Comment

Thanks for your trust, I'm honoured and very proud of this distinction. Cheers to you all!
          Fernando Zavala
          Alliance 1985 Limited
          Encore 1986 GS
          Encore 1986 Electronic

http://www.kioscomusical.com

Comment

Congratulations

Congrats Fernando. Looking forward to getting to know you!

Jamie

Comment

Fernando,

Welcome to the club of Super Moderators (membership:you and I)! Now you can dispatch the sellers of pills, movies, purses, DVDs and all other non-Renault paraphernalia directly, instead of alerting Kurt. It is a great feeling to clean up the website and I welcome the company.

After first submitting this, I have found a little routine that has been inserted in the program. Very funny! PM me and I will tell you the story.

Cheers!
              Last edited by frogparts; 10-19-2011, 07:01 AM.
              1971 R10 - R1192

Comment

I love the idea of cleaning that stuff, some of them are funny to read but most of all useless
                Fernando Zavala
                Alliance 1985 Limited
                Encore 1986 GS
                Encore 1986 Electronic

Comment

Congratulations Fernando. You do a good job. I like your weekly round-up of Renaults for sale.
                  gring

Comment

Thanks Gring for your comments!

I'd like to meet you all, I hope it will be soon!
                    Fernando Zavala
                    Alliance 1985 Limited
                    Encore 1986 GS
                    Encore 1986 Electronic

Comment

Originally posted by gring View Post
                      Congratulations Fernando. You do a good job. I like your weekly round-up of Renaults for sale.
                      gring
                      The Renault Club forum can be your one-stop Renault shopping source!
                      Helping to keep our Renaults on the road

Comment

Still putting together 1985 renault alliance dl

Almost out of shop, Next year(after eliminating debts) I will work on window regulator and rear window of convertible top which will have to be custom made since no parts are available which means another two thousand dollars.
                        Car is not listed as classic car and MB3 transmission is probably one of the fifty made which never made full production due to Chrysler unfair business decision in 1993. There is no book on this automatic transmission which was made at the Renault factory in France. Renault has lost all the plans and schematics of
                        this transmission which rarer than a 1907 Oldsmobile with an appraised value of one tenth the cost. Even a Cuban Lada is worth more.
                        Darling

Comment

Still coming out of shop

Next year starter motor, electric windows, and top. Now for the Mother's clean out.

Comment

Better place update

Renault is due to come back into the United States in 2014. Legal action by Chrysler Corporation is past statue of limitations. Frankfurt Tennessee is the
                            NISSAN LEAF PLANT. Look for Renault to buy a closed Chrysler Plant on Chemical row ( Ontario Provence and Port Huron Michigan). New stock car class "Lafayette" (open roadster of production electric vehicle with passenger from stands or a "wounded warrior") at Irwindale Speedway ( possibly an electric
                            "ZE" Renault Accolade).
                            BETTER PLACE is part of Nissan-Renault ZE partnership with funding from
                            Billionaire Shai Agassi and other European investors. The United States Location:ML Faiez
                            better Place

work 650-845-2800
                            mobile 650-845-2850

work [email protected]
                            home page http://betterplace.com
                            friend BALI Coordinator for California

work 1070Arastradero Road
                            Palo Alto, California 97304
                            United States
                            CALIFORNIA COORDINATO)R BALI
                            DIRECT LINE 650-845-2867
                            Note: Fast charging and battery

exchange stations
                            affiliated with Renault ZE
                            FAX 1-650-845-2850
                            +++++++++++++++++++++++++
                            This slated for activation in 2014.

Comment

welcome, willkommen, enchante

Originally posted by mr.admin View Post

Kurt
                              Welcome to the forum. Yes, renault and better place is returning to the United States and South America. I will let everyone know when Renault starts getting serious. There is a new museum in Paris Le Coutier which is going to display not only the racing Renaults but some of the forgotten things like the Renault Alliance. The Dacia model is now fifty years old and is still used in the Moroccan race. Yes, Louie Renault's cars are alive and well along with Renault ZE (Fluence-Kangoo-Twingo-Accolade) electrics in 2011-2012. Also, the new Wind convertible hardtop. More to happen in London in two weeks with the NATO conference with the Fluence ZE as the primary transport vehicle to the conference as it was in Cannes film festival.

Comment

Working...
                              X