New Member. Dakazman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member. Dakazman

Hi from the Space coast. IÂ’ve been a member of another site but need to break out and learn more about Renault engines. I currently have my original 821-30 about to receive the pistons and liners . The original head has been rebuilt. Waiting for the alignment tools that should be here along with hylomar sealer by Wednesday. For me itÂ’s my first attempt to assembly a Renault wedge engine. Doing a lot of reading in the shop manual but the 843 crossflow needs a cam designed for the rear belt assembly for the water pump and generator. I will be replacing the valves to Gordini specs, or specs suggested to me by other builders. Waiting for a shop manual recently purchased for a r15/ r17 that may have some build directions for me.

Dakazman

Hi;
    I have parts for you engine You can check on Ebay I got some of them my ebay user is agostoja947 , GOT Wedge cylinder head , complete engine axles valves , disc, door , depending the year rear bumper , Too much stuff to mention . Reach me at [email protected] , here are 5 photos. They won't permit more photos . Write me to my e-mail
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X