Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Renault 10 project Sacramento Area free shell+misc parts... Save it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renault 10 project Sacramento Area free shell+misc parts... Save it!

Was working on a R10 to make it a fake R8 Gordini. Body was left at sanding before painting. Complete, straight, one fender was replaced. Roll bars start in engine compartment all the way to cab. Free if you want a straight body for parts.
    Car sat one year under tarp outside and has small surface rust here and there.
    Pictures available upon request next weekend 7/8-7/9 When I go back to the shop

For $1000, you get the car + all glass + fuel cell in front trunk, new radiator in front of the car, 1.6 Suzuki samurai engine + adapter to fit R10 tranny + tranny + engine lum + custom inox exhaust that comes out out of rear body panel , custom made R8 Gordini dashboard with all the gauges and switches you'd dream of, Gordini Blue paint....or you get the engine pack only to fit in another Renault. Engine was running...tranny unknown.
    Engine mounts on a special bracket that bolts on R10 body mounts.

If no taker, car will be cut and scrapped for metal. Shop where I was working in is closing and I have no room for it. Would keep engine-tranny-lum as possible replacement for my Caravelle's 1.3 if needed...lighter and more powerful, injected...could be fun.
    Front and rear glass + dashboard would be Ebayed.

echevreuil at scbcglobal dot net
    916 705 4561
Working...
X